The 3D Pool Games is a very high-tech version of the pool games. However, in order to download using the 3D Pool Games version, there are system requirements that your computer must have OS: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Me, Java enabled Browser. Downloading time is really quick it only takes 70 seconds to load the 56k modem. With easy shooting instructions, all you have to be clicking “Aim” graphic on the menu and press and hold left mouse button, then move the mouse to aim.
Step one: Press and hold the right mouse button.
Step two: Drag the mouse down and draw the cue back.
Step three: Drag the mouse up to shoot, the faster you drag increases the velocity of the shot and it will hit harder.
Finally, a pool game that will fit your own living room, play 3D Pool Games in the comfort of your own home. Why go out and go to a billiard hall to play pool games, there is no need to endure traffic and weather changes; when you can play 3D pool Games in your own home. You can engage in recreation of 8-ball, 9-ball, 10-ball, and golf pool or cowboy in 8 exotic atmospheres. Snappish 3D graphics imitate the feeling that you are actually in the same location as where the game is taking place.
In 3D Pool Games, it produces great sound effects; you can see the ball roll just like the real ones. You can shoot the ball in various angles that make your shots a little bit difficult but can be executed correctly and pockets the ball. The 3D Pool games can be played with the computer as an opponent for a higher degree of difficulty or have a live opponent in the computer or even against your friend whichever you prefer! There will be high score boards to track your performance, monitoring your scores will give you the much-needed push to establish a much higher score the next time you play.
Either way this game that can give you so much pleasure that you just can’t get enough of it. Making you spend hours of game time but never able to notice it, because of the enormous and satisfying pleasure you are feeling while you are playing 3D Pool Games. There are some exciting added features in the 3D game; you have the ability to customize the appearance of the pool tables, cue balls, numbered balls and the room ambiance to suit your mood. Isn’t it enough encouragement for you to play 3D Pool Games?
When playing the game of a pool, the two players have the same and there is only one objective in existence; to win the game! Become the outcome champion and be the best among the rest of the competitors!
Let us take a look Inside Pool Games, in the competitive game of the pool, there are two existing dynamics that a player must be aware of. Defeating the opponent in which be victorious or fighting his own inner demons with which the player will give all he’s got and deliver his best or be defeated by certain mistakes. These two forces should be side by side in existence during each of the competitive games of a pool. Without the two, the player won’t be as effective as he wanted to be.
For beginners being victorious and defeat the opponent is what all matters. Having these thoughts makes you make more mistakes than you are willing to have during the competition. Paying less attention to the dynamics of competing with himself and avoid unnecessary mistakes, and concentrate all his attention to the skills shown by the opponent or lucking thereof. Thus making the Pool Games player unable to concentrate on his own skillful ability to win, and end up losing disastrously.
Though, these huge mistakes could have been avoided; if the player could use both sides of the coin on the rules of the game. We will set an example of this situation on an 8-ball billiard game. The two players were both newbie’s in this game. Their game abilities are at the same level. Player A was having a struck of bad luck. Player B noticing this, he executed his shots with confidence and came out the Victor in all the sets that he played.
Examining what occurred between the two players of Pool Games, base on the dynamics the two players are of the same ability and skill level. Let us examine dynamics 2.Now we can see the difference, Player A is also a good player, and he was very confident that he can defeat Player B. But Player A felt over-confident that he can defeat Player B, because he practiced a lot during every opportunity, he had.
He is so sure about himself that he never tried to improve his tricks as the night progresses on. Instead of making a simple but sure to pocket shots, he fancied some show-off stunts that ended up not pocketing the ball. Player A never paid any heed to the fact that Player B is also with the same skills as he is. While Player B never losing focus and concentrates his efforts on executing a goal pocketing shots wins the game.
There are so many kinds of Free Pool Game available in the internet. You can play the game 24/7 without interruptions. All you have to do is register then you can start using your cue stick and start playing. Here are some of the pool games that you can play directly from the internet:
• The American 9 – ball is a fresh pool game where players are drawn in 9-ball pool tournament, Challenges and Time Style Attacks. This game has excellent billiards Physics with accurate spin control where the computer A1 player thinks really fast and challenging. All you have to do is pot all the billiard balls from 1 to 9 and get bonuses from potting the pool balls in their correct order.
• Pool Player Original- This game is being played with live players. It is closer to the version of a real-life pool than most flash version of the game. If you want to play a game that felt like it is in real life this is the game is what you are looking for, and you might just enjoy playing Free Pool Games. The Physics of the game is standard so don’t expect anything too crazy. It’s like playing the game in real life.
• The Eight Ball Pool-If you mastered how to execute an easy and effective way of potting the ball this has a nice Physics. And you want to practice and improve your techniques this is definitely your game. The 8 Ball Pool Game is an online game that is easy and fun to play for everybody.
• Carom Billiard Game-this is a complex billiard game You will be asked to input a username upon starting playing the game, and you will be given a mission to play. You will be using a chalk on your cue stick for better accuracy, unlike the other pool games that you simply point and click, and that was it. You just wait and see if the cue
ball will hit the target or not. There’s a cub screen provided for a viewpoint op where the cue is going to strike, this way you can add more spin to your shot to make it a more complex shot; and will enable you to hit the targeted numbered ball from a different angle.
• Straight Pool- it is also called 14.1 continuous; this one is a classic fromthe history of a pool. Most of the great players in the history of pool games play this game. This has the simplest mechanics of them all, just pocket as many balls as you can. No random of numbered balls that needs to be followed, all you have to do is reach the most number of balls that you can be packet, which is a 100 and 150 for professional competition. The first one to score that high wins, without fouls committed of course!
In every game you play, you got to have your own strategies to keep the game in your control. Much more if you’re playing pool games. You really have to think about and plan your strategies because this is quite a mental and virtual game, Which means that it’s a lot more challenging than in the real-setting.
There are two types of strategies that you can imply in pool games:
1. OFFENSIVE STRATEGY
2. DEFENSIVE STRATEGY
Offensive strategy is mostly recommended by all professionals when it comes to pool games. This kind of strategy can facilitate you to shoot the balls that are more prominent to the spectator. Some of professional players use this in their game since it appears to be a natural way of playing the pool games. Once you have mastered your offensive skill, you will know better now how to handle complicated shots and have the ability to play safe which is the key in playing pool games.
Using the defensive strategy can be advantageous because it allows you to have more time in planning your strategy against the other player. In this manner, you are able to get the chance to analyze carefully your own offense. Using your Defensive tactics in the course of the game would allow you to intrude the mental game of the other player, and force them to commit mistakes. It would be best for you to practice and understand you defensive tactics first so that you can implement it very well in your game.
Good news to all pool gamers out there: POOL GAMES has gone digital with the use of internet! Yes, at long last, you can now play pool games online for free at your own space and at your own time! Much more than that is it comes in different varieties and twists making it more fun, thrilling and enjoyable. Here are some of the best pool games that you can find over the internet.
- where you can practice you snooker and pool skills.
- which is a flash game is based on the real 8 ball pool game
- is another pool game where you can get starts and ratings based on how good is your performance and how many times you win the game.
- is a rather strange pool game with a circular table making it harder for you to finish the game.
Multi Pool Billiards Game
- where you can Play against the computer or a friend.
Car Pool game
- where you get to use your car and drive around to shoot the balls in the pockets.
PentHouse Pool Single Player
-is a very simple game. All you have to do is simply place the cue ball, angle your shot, click and pull back the mouse to gauge the power of your shot. After a few shots, I’m sure you would get familiarized with it.