Welcome to the 8-Ball Pool Games, you want to hone your skills on pocketing balls? This is just the right pool game for you.
There are several rules in playing the 8-Ball Pool Game that you need to know and understand before engaging yourself in a duel of pool game.
The rules are simple ones made-easy for anybody to understand. They are as follows:
Aim of the Game
This game is using a cue ball or the white ball and fifteen other balls. These balls were numbered from to 15.The balls with numbers 1-7 have solid colors, and balls 9-15 are in stripes and the 8-ball comes in black color.
Players A and B is with a designated ball to pocket. Player A will pocket the solid-colored ball, and Player B has two pockets the striped balls. Each has two pockets all their assigned balls first before he can be allowed to pocket the black ball, then he wins the game.
- The ball be rocked in a triangle with the 8-ball placed at the center of it. The 8-ball is the first ball of the rock and a stripe ball in one corner and a solid ball in the other corner.
- The game starts on with the cue ball or the white ball in hand at the back the head rope or string.
- Any of the balls that are in the triangle formation is allowed to be struck, as they break from the formation.
- The break will become legal if the cue ball or the 8-ball is pocketed.
- It is also legal if during the break, the player pocketed any of the numbered balls or four of them moved to the edge of the rail.
- Now if a foul is mad in the break, whatever balls go down go up, and retraced them, and Player 2 will break.
Choice of a group
- If during the break, there is no single ball was pocketed, then the table is open and Player B will take its turn in pocketing any of the colored or stripes ball. Because the open table means the assignation of balls happened to be undecided yet because no ball was pocketed during the break. This is the when starts its excitement since the open table has happened not only that Player B can pocket any of the balls, but he also can pocket the 8-ball first, and it is legal! Quickly winning the 8-Ball Pool Game!
- After the assignation of balls, he must hit a ball of his group before pocketing any of his group’s balls.
Play and win
- A player is allowed to continue shooting until he fails to hit and legally pocketed a ball designated to their group. He has not committed any fouls if he failed, but in the event of his failing to pocket a ball from his group of balls he gave the opponent they have their chance to take their turn in shooting.
- There is a time limit on how long the player should make their shot. He has to deliver a shot within 60 seconds or else foul will be called, and the next player will take his turn with a cue ball in hand.
Fouls can be avoided
- Make sure that when you shoot the cue ball, it hits any of the group balls because if it doesn’t, a foul will be called.
- When you make a shot, you should exercise some control so as not to pocket the cue ball.
- All the balls should at least reach the railings if not pocketing a single group ball.
If a foul was committed the cue ball will be turned over to the other player and get the chance to pocket as many group ball as possible and the chance to win the game.
Incoming search terms:
- 8 ball pool
- 8 ball pool for kids
- 8 ball poolgame
Posted in Online Pool Games | No Comments »
Swimming Pools are not made just for swimming during the hot summer days or have been swimming lessons. Get ready for fun and excitement that the kids and adult as well will definitely enjoy to the max! You can have all the fun, and excitement brought right at your own backyard; invite your friends and relatives the more the merrier.
There are a lot of swimming pool games that you can have the liberty of playing! Make your pool ready, cleaned up and fill with freshwater and get the filter machine all tuned up for an afternoon of wonderful fun! There are pool games than the usual Marco Polo game.
You can choose from Pick- up to Ice Cubes. The game mechanic is quite simple. This game is very effective being played in a wade pool, but you have to freeze some dyed water or put some marble in the water-dye solution and freeze it on an ice-cube tray. Then throw the ice cubes in the water, the players will have to pick up as much ice cubes as he can be using his toes and throw it out of the pool. The player with the most number of ice cubes is the winner.
Try Swim and hunt for treasure, playing treasure hunt in the pool is quite exciting, especially for family gathering.
All you need are sinkable materials but make sure that they are not sharp as to not inflect injury to the players. You can use make-shift treasures such as plastic Easter Eggs with rocks and coins felling. Simple mechanic is being applied with this game, scatter all the objects and have the eyes of the player closed; within the count of three and start diving for treasures whoever gets a lot of these treasure wins the game.
Do you want to play a hilarious pool game? Check out Beach Ball Race, the players use their nose for pushing the beach ball while swimming to the other end of the pool. It can be played as a relay race, but with this version, the player had to push the beach ball from one end of the pool and back to the other side until he reaches the starting point, and the next player will do the same.
These were just examples of the Swimming Pool Games that you can make use of to have fun and enjoyment with friends and family during get together party or for a hot summer day. There are Swimming Pool Games that are officially included and is being played in Olympics.
Incoming search terms:
- swimming pool games
- pool games when you swim pool games
- info swimming-pool at loc:US
- sinkable material pool
- swimming pool sinkable objects
Posted in All About Pool Games | No Comments »
Sure playing pool games online is quite complicated and can indeed be a lot complicated compared in the real-life setting, but it’s actually more advantageous. Here are some of the benefits that you might actually enjoy and get when you play online pool games:
- Numerous forms of pool game are available in the personal computers such as online pool and offline pool.
- Another main advantage of playing online pool games is that it could be played by anyone.
- What makes online pool games more exciting is the fact that there are actually more options that you can choose from it such as the level of difficulty you would wish to prefer and the privilege to pick the type of game you would want to play.
- Since pool games have gone virtual, it is quite more interesting to play since it comes with amazing sound effects and great 3d graphics making it more realistic.
- Some online pool games actually offers great features and important tools such as the balls slamming against the railing, the rolling balls and dropping of the balls into the pockets.
- In playing online pool games, you could also use combination of shots and tricks just like playing it in real-setting. It also comes with useful functions that allows you control the amount of strength needed for the shot and the positioning of the shots.
Posted in All About Pool Games, Pool Games Tips | No Comments »
Whether you are just a beginner or a pro when it comes to pool games, there will always be a place for you in online pool games! Little did you know that one of the best features in playing pool games online is that it allows novice players to practice their play before actually playing it in real life. It’s a good training actually!
So if you want to play pool games online but don’t know where you could find the best ones, here are some of the websites I can recommend to you.
Pool game online is best known for its full 3-d environment and perfect online game play. Moreover, it comes with a 3-ball, 8-ball, 9-ball, 15-ball, straight, and bonus games. It’s as if you are playing it in real life only that you are using a mouse instead of a cue stick. You could also compete with real players all over the world and chat with them. So if you are looking for the best place to play pool games then all you have to do is go to this website.
• In gameroom2000, you can play pool Games Online Free! all of the games on this site are actually free to play. No registration required when playing and most of all, there’s no download thingy required in order for you to play.
Yahoo pool is most probably the most popular pool hall online since it offers free online pool games including 8-ball pool and 9-ball pool. If you get the chance to win in Yahoo pool tournaments, you will rewarded with virtual trophies. Your name will also be appearing on the pool ladder at yahoo pool homepage allowing you to be recognized by other pool gamers too.
Posted in All About Pool Games, Online Pool Games | No Comments »